Аниме и Вокалоид♔Asian Lovers♔

Объявление

Админы:Хио, Айри,Noriko,Elina, Лана***Модерация:,Kanoe,Nohiko,Иришка,Меg@ K@v@й,i
Печенька с предсказанием ******

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Предложения

Сообщений 41 страница 60 из 77

В принципе,было бы очень хорошо если эту идею одобрят.Тогда я точно буду писать миники.А то я всё хочу научиться их писать,мне кажется большие фанфы писать намного легче чем маленькие, раскрываешь сюжет полностью,мысли героев.А вот так потренироваться было бы не плохо.

Grace написал(а):

Если надо, то я организую минут через 10-15, как только про данго допишу.

Конечно надо)))

D. gray man можно добавить??? http://smayly.ru/gallery/anime/Ali/ali_113.gif

Эээ, ребят. Мы собираемся восстанавливать этот дом? Не?
Надо как-то завлекать народец, не так, чтоб зарегались и все досвидос. Конечно каждый думает, что "какая дохрена умная, а то сами не знаем".
Так вот, я могу вполне помогать с июля. Я вся ваша.

+1

Привет рeбята. Я крacивaя и нeпocлyшная девушка. Oчень хочу быть твоей любовницей и другом! Co мной можно пoзнakoмитbся на этoм сайте killwidiclia.tk/iifn

благоустроенный вебсайт https://vladivostok.all4bath.ru/

I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The web site style is ideal, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

Yes! Finally something about %keyword1%.

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post! It's the little changes that produce the greatest changes. Many thanks for sharing!

When some one searches for his vital thing, thus he/she needs to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.

Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually understand what you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally consult with my web site =). We can have a link alternate contract between us

Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, fantastic blog!

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A small number of my blog audience have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to return the choose?.I'm attempting to to find issues to improve my site!I suppose its good enough to make use of some of your ideas!!

Magnificent site. Lots of helpful information here. I am sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you for your effort!

I know this web page presents quality depending content and extra stuff, is there any other website which offers these kinds of data in quality?

I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this webpage on regular basis to obtain updated from latest news update.

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an email. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно